ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whose Clio is this

That look suspiciously like................

Darth Vader

"Luke I am your clio!"

I can understand the use of the fog lamp for an air inlet but leaving the other lamp in makes it look a but lop-sided.

Thats just my opinion, I hope I havent upset anyone

MB

whats with the whole mesh thing where the renault badge shud be? thought a reason for debadgin ur car was to make it look smoother and erm.... better?

matt

WTF

that is awful so is the poor clio behind it, i hope someone has reported him to the NSPCA National society for the protection of Clio abuse.

I really cant see how its really that awful..

I wouldnt have that front bumper myself, BUT, the rest isnt bad (except sunstrip)..

Daz.

What is that spoiler all about??? sureley that thing will slow it down over 100 rather than create more downforce, i dont understand why people do such things.

Puts on best Darth accent

"The Max Force is strong with this one"

LOL

RobFenn hasnt posted yet! His responses to decent looking cars arent usually restrained so Im looking forward to his post!

Maybe its RobFenns car!:eek:

mmmmmm...another look and i can see the owner could only afford the one fog light option...those lovely rear lights must have blown the savings for the second fog lamp

Lmao , carlos

what p*eces of sh*t those cars are wouldnt like to be behind them in case a bit of that cr*ppy kit fell off,

the sunstrip should read motors-sh*t

any way why does he need an intake for the cold air its not like its going to set the world on fire.

If they wanted to improve the power they shouldnt have weighed them down with that cr*p !

BMW 320d Sport

LOL good on em I reckon. You boring bunch of old gits. IMHO neither of them are a look Id be happy with, but each to their own.;) I for one would love to see a Darth Vader Clio cruising past - I see thousands of plain, standard looking Clios every day so why not go to town on one. Just dont paint an incredible hulk on the back, thats all I ask!:p

Ahh Incredible hulk, aint that the Mynheer kit or something?

Wot a waste of dollar! But the Lexus clusters werent too bad tho.

Come off it nick......we give respect when its due...

but its definately NOT due!!!

they are crap......period

I take it that style of rear wing is not in favor then? I was in the back of my mind considering one, but im not sure if it would look crap, its a fairly expensive bit of junk if i dont like it and have to take it off again.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by Reth Clio cup on 28 March 2003

Hmm after the slating of the car me thinks no one is going to own up to it;)
I reckon you could be right Reth Clio Cup!!

The registration SH is from Glasgow - so come on guys, own up!!

Quote: Originally posted by CarlosTheJackel on 27 March 2003

Puts on best Darth accent

"The Max Force is strong with this one"

LOL

RobFenn hasnt posted yet! His responses to decent looking cars arent usually restrained so Im looking forward to his post!

Maybe its RobFenns car!:eek:

Here goes..

That is the f**king most ugly car i have ever seen, why havent you posted the picture of the bloke stepping out of his car with the labrador and white stick? I can only presume he had a choice of getting his todger cut off or fitting that kit! It has made me feel better though, after all things going wrong with mine it proves things can get worse!

and breath