ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whose is this JOKE!

Clio Sport 172 Cup
Lets be honest, Lusty's clio at least looks like its had some effort put into it.

I reckon that guy has just played around on the Need For Speed games, then printed a screenie and asked a 5year to snap-on a kit.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Tempted to buy it, rob a bank near where Lusty lives, use it as a getaway car and then get him blamed for it.

Then again using THAT as a getaway car......more like a getarrested car.

Audi TT 225
Stevie.gif

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
selling because he's living the cUNtry but he will part ex it?

dodgey cripple

clio...
very unfunny & unnecessary comments regarding Lustys car. Atleast his has had effort.

However, that thing is a pure monster, I cannot get my head around how anyone would ever think it looks good. The job is awful. I wouldn't even compare it to something off need for speed.

Elise S1 B&C 140
Thats certainly an interesing bodykit. do these people that wreck a perfectly good car actually think they look good?? Ive never quite understood the need for all that fibreglass and spoileridge. Hey ho each to their own i guess

Formally Clio 182
So how much is 1 years tax on a 182?

I havent paid for my own tax yet and I can't be bothered to go out and have a look at the price on my tax disc lol.

Cap

Pug 106 1.5 D Aztec powa!
ill have to ask him where he got his kit and his ideas from, could do with "pimpin me clio"

CS Dungeon
very unfunny & unnecessary comments regarding Lustys car. Atleast his has had effort.

However, that thing is a pure monster, I cannot get my head around how anyone would ever think it looks good. The job is awful. I wouldn't even compare it to something off need for speed.

Shut up, Lusty's is just as big a s**t heap as this abortion;)