ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why are type r drivers so smug ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep iv noticed it.. until ur sat on there bk bumper laughing at them as there getting frustrated cos there not pulling away haha

Yep, had one tailgating me for 3 miles yesterday as i was driving home!
I slowed down to 20mph and they continued to tailgate, absolute idiots.
Shame your thread is in clio discussion >.>

Yep, had one tailgating me for 3 miles yesterday as i was driving home!
I slowed down to 20mph and they continued to tailgate, absolute idiots.
Shame your thread is in clio discussion >.>

yep but they hate it when you do it 2 them

Clio 172 (Flame red)
Thank god it ain't just me fair point them things do love taking a pounding but they look like a people carrier and to this date im yet to loose to 1

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I don't know about smug but half of them are utter mongs.

A middle aged Bloke in his fn2 type r didn't even stop for a round about, he just carried on at about 20 mph looking at me as if I should of slammed on at the roundabout and let him out!

The f**king prick.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
This is another wtf thread.

This is more of an OMGWTFBBQ thread tbh.

Seriously, its a f**king car which 0-60 is slightly quicker than your clio, 100+ is slightly quicker than your clio and round the corners theres nothing in it... it has excellent reliability, you have better fuel economy. Who really cares?

Next we'll have someone in here saying they absolutely hammered one in a traffic light grand prix. (English translations: "He wasn't actually racing but I won anyway" or "I won by half a car length but like to use big words like hammered to make it sound like more"

*edit*

Yes I did just open that can of worms and say a Type R is slightly quicker.

Clio 172 Cup
I agree scott this Type R's driver are smug. That 1 wasn't so smug last night with 4 clio 172's pushing him down the motorway lol

Better car, better build quality, make book power, respond to mods better. You can get a JDM one y0!!

What's not to be smug about?

Post in the right section next time.

Closed as we all know where this will go....

Status
Not open for further replies.