ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why can’t I send a message to Captain

Whats going on guys - Ive actually become good forum buddies with Slarty since I started (we didnt see eye to eye to starrt but that shows with a bit of maturity and we can surpass the bitchiness that goes on here sometimes (were all guilty) Just come back after the weekend and there seems to be something going on - Slartys Left?! Anyone wanna tell me why and WHY? His knowledge and maturity and sense of humour was invaluable to this site, it seems some of the younger members on this forum fail to realise that and possibly fell intimidated by it?

Sort it out everyone.........

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

"His knowledge and maturity and sense of humour was invaluable to this site"

Youve hit the nail on the head cupsize

I have his email address if you want it.

Trophy

Cupsize/GR,

Youve missed out the Y at the end of slarty!

mailto:captainslarty@ntlworld.com">captainslarty@ntlworld.com

Mat.

Trophy

And you probably cant send him a PM as it is most likely full and he wont come on here to check/erase them!

Mat.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Sorry Mat

I didnt look closely enough to realise that the y was missing!

Well spotted.

Mat you can guarantee he will have a look on here He is a natural born web man at the nsh what else is going to pass his time all day. How are you Captain you old mind bender hope you got my mail.

"His knowledge and maturity and sense of humour was invaluable to this site" ??

This guy is so full of his own self importance, he is a legend in his own mind.

:sick:

James - when u reach 45 and some t**t like yourself spouts total rubbish at someone who clearly has something valuable to give to the site, just remember that you were stupid once too! I think if you compare your posts (generally about rattles to some of Captains - theres an ever so slight difference in intelligence levels...........)

CEASE THIS NONSENSE - NOBODY HAS DELETED SLARTYS LOGIN - IF YOU CANT SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES THEN YOU CANT - BUT LETS HAVE A STOP TO THIS BITCHING ABOUT IT - HIS LEAVING THE SITE WAS HIS OWN CHOICE!!!!!

CUPSIZE *The 45 Year Old Male Appreciation society* Anyone for lube?

So, now you have to be a f**king tec head to come on here or your intelligence levels are questioned?

You f**king Muppet.

LOL...i love this site.......who needs EASTENDERS or Neighbours!!! LOL

you all drama queens at heart!!! haha.:eek:

GR7

Shiny red R32

Ben

Talking of East Enders, did you see that creepy Trevor in that hideous mask?

:devilish:

NOPE........

sorry GR eventhought im a student...., i was an avid fan, but i saw the light and the acting is dead poor....i mean......MO, what a useless female.....

But im more into neighbours now..........