ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why Do This To Your Car

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I'd do it in a jap or german car, but not my clio, reckon it would break.

DUB mk2 golf gti!
fair enough when cliosports start to get rare!umm maybe in about 20 years time lol 4 now who gives a s**t,if that idiot wats to do that to his car oh well his choice!:approve:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Yeah fair do's, just i don't have the confidence in mine doing that, without making awful banging noises and needing a new gearbox and clutch.

liquidized RacingBlue 182
i personally woood not do it in ma 182 but at end of day im not leaving it in a garage so it looks goood and keep miles down im out there haveing fun in mine!!!

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
well atleast u get a fairly good shot of his face so if it comes up for sale n u c that bloke stay away lol

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
who cares, looks like a good laugh!!!

ill do stuff like that the day i part chop my clio in!however i wil post up the number plate for fellow cliosporters!!!haha!

treated my first clio like that the day it went back to the renault coonts, bye bye clutch i remember thinking!