ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why does everyone in my town think there cars the fastest sh*t ever?

80MPG BEEZA
i live in a place called "newton aycliffe" its slowly starting to become a polish town we only had a population of about 3000 and the polish wont take that long to near it and trust me its now worse! imagine chav vs the poles
latest case being a polish lad from work bringing over a chrysler 300c everyone was going ohh its a beast its got a 3.5 litre engine thinking his top dog trying to overtake me not even getting past my back quarter.

i wish i could retire but i'm thinking i need 300bhp put more black on my car and get a white simpson helmet lmao

and yes my car is kind of fixed - need new engine mounts but going to newquay for a bit of surf on saturday for a week so it shall be done when i come back, thats if some yobs havent broken into my garage and unscrewed my mirrors using a star tool instead a posee driver - idiots

Batman said:
i live in a place called "newton aycliffe" its slowly starting to become a polish town we only had a population of about 3000 and the polish wont take that long to near it and trust me its now worse! imagine chav vs the poles
latest case being a polish lad from work bringing over a chrysler 300c everyone was going ohh its a beast its got a 3.5 litre engine thinking his top dog trying to overtake me not even getting past my back quarter.

i wish i could retire but i'm thinking i need 300bhp put more black on my car and get a white simpson helmet lmao

and yes my car is kind of fixed - need new engine mounts but going to newquay for a bit of surf on saturday for a week so it shall be done when i come back, thats if some yobs havent broken into my garage and unscrewed my mirrors using a star tool instead a posee driver - idiots

mate, i know newton aycliffe. that's in the sedgefield consitunecy which means tony bliar is your local MP. am i right mate?

80MPG BEEZA
TheClioLad said:
mate, i know newton aycliffe. that's in the sedgefield consitunecy which means tony bliar is your local MP. am i right mate?

yea your right!

it must be the whole freaking area then no wonder i had a whole car full of chavs trying to catch me in a vectra on saturday night at 1 in the morning in bishop auckland
"i'll grab me shotgun"

Batman said:
yea your right!

it must be the whole freaking area then no wonder i had a whole car full of chavs trying to catch me in a vectra on saturday night at 1 in the morning in bishop auckland
"i'll grab me shotgun"

what is he like as an MP? whats the area/constiunecy like cos i've only been there once and that was ages ago?

Batman said:
almwick i'm sure i've been there how close is it to newcastle? ever go through to durham on a sunday night? been there twice its usually mayhem

alnwick is in northumberland north of newcastle.
also, no mate i havn't been to durham for a while. what happens in durham sunday nights? i thought durham was a sleepy village mate thats the last plce i'd expect a crusie to take place.lol

80MPG BEEZA
TheClioLad said:
alnwick is in northumberland north of newcastle.
also, no mate i havn't been to durham for a while. what happens in durham sunday nights? i thought durham was a sleepy village mate thats the last plce i'd expect a crusie to take place.lol

foook a place called the arnison centre i rarely go up i normally go up with my gf's bro when he can be bothered its a massive car park and i'd say atleast 200+ cars plenty of crashes happen now and then, ploice close gates at 10 or something one night everyone honked their horn the noise was immense i just happened to have ear plugs from work in my car :)

dodgiest site there i've seen = a 21 year old lad in a tvr tuscan (owns some of his dads company) wheel spins down a section of road right past police who go round slwoly to keep things under control they give chase and give up due to all the smoke he left

Batman said:
foook a place called the arnison centre i rarely go up i normally go up with my gf's bro when he can be bothered its a massive car park and i'd say atleast 200+ cars plenty of crashes happen now and then, ploice close gates at 10 or something one night everyone honked their horn the noise was immense i just happened to have ear plugs from work in my car :)

dodgiest site there i've seen = a 21 year old lad in a tvr tuscan (owns some of his dads company) wheel spins down a section of road right past police who go round slwoly to keep things under control they give chase and give up due to all the smoke he left

ha, ha, ha. thats quality. i bet they were well cheesed off being beaten by a 21 year old. LOL :D

i have to get myself up there. what time does it start on sundays and is it every sunday mate?

80MPG BEEZA
polarbert said:
To be fair an M3 would sh*t all over your clio sport.

well frankly it didnt and i'v even offered him to go down to croft track for a few laps but he wont frankly his a p*ss poor driver

80MPG BEEZA
TheClioLad said:
ha, ha, ha. thats quality. i bet they were well cheesed off being beaten by a 21 year old. LOL :D

i have to get myself up there. what time does it start on sundays and is it every sunday mate?

yea every sunday especially with weather like this there;s always a good feast of cars skylines,supras and the sort and then the usual sh*t bags novas and stuff, oh the was a chav in a freeland with the back window smashed rallying over the paths and threw bushes and stuff its madness
, saw a c2 go sideways round a roundabout which was insane too, people are normally there by 5-6 then leave round about 8ish i think and go elsewere

polarbert said:
To be fair an M3 would sh*t all over your clio sport.

only a e46 one

e30= wicked car but not fast

e36 non evo = not THAT much faster

e36 evo = a little bit quicker,

and before anyone flames me on the e36 , try a rolling start from 5k 2nd onwards, ............................... then comment lol

80MPG BEEZA
ralph wiggum said:
only a e46 one

e30= wicked car but not fast

e36 non evo = not THAT much faster

e36 evo = a little bit quicker,

and before anyone flames me on the e36 , try a rolling start from 5k 2nd onwards, ............................... then comment lol

this one is yellow and its an automatic

but wait it does have a "sports" button

Batman said:
yea every sunday especially with weather like this there;s always a good feast of cars skylines,supras and the sort and then the usual sh*t bags novas and stuff, oh the was a chav in a freeland with the back window smashed rallying over the paths and threw bushes and stuff its madness
, saw a c2 go sideways round a roundabout which was insane too, people are normally there by 5-6 then leave round about 8ish i think and go elsewere

alright cheers mate. when was the last time you went?

80MPG BEEZA
ok its a bmw its yellow not new not old dead euro looking its a 2.something and its petrol, full leather interior and .... i hate it

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
lol i know a guy about here who has a 1.0 new shape corsa which apparently (and i quote) "eats Corsa SXI 1.2 16v's for breakfast"

i couldnt be bothered arguing so just put on a surprized face and said cool and told him how ive been a lot faster than some of them too.

my mate who was with me who knows nothing about cars asked him what he had done to make it so fast and his reply was "K&N induction kit" i burst out laughing and tried to explain how it could possibly be losing him power not gaining him power and he started arguing the point ( 1.0 has what 55bhp, 1.2 16v has 75bhp, so that works out his K&N has gave him at least 20bhp, but he also has 2 subs and 2 amps in a boot build so were talking atleast a 35bhp gain from a K&N filter if he can "Eat" a 1.2 16v LOL deal me in with one of these!!)

after i finished pissing myself laughing he decided to take the piss since i payed £400 from my turinis telling me he would have sold me his (cheap n nasty looking) 17s for £350, yeah ok mate lol

Last edited:

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
rex said:
Lol^^ Who has the fastest car in the world is a bit of a daft question to ask, nice reply theduckeatspork :)

HOW IS IT DAFT? i mean what is the fastest road car produced? and was it a 1 off? if so then there is 1 person in the world with the fatsest car. :rasp: