ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why doesnt anyone spot me? :-(

clio
If you spot a silver MK1 V6 reg beginning with GP52 in Stoke, then shout it out, No one ever seems to spot me :-(

clio
Thanks - No need to be nasty. Thought I was a member anyway, obviously dont know what Im doing.

clio
As in last night? Only popped out for 5 mins, dad was out and about scaring himself for 2 hours though!! did the trick lol.

PH-Lamer 1.4 16v
is yours silver with lexus lights?

if it is, then ive seen you 3 times by pool dam, and nearly crashed into you once, pulling out on me:nono: lol

LY 200
As in last night? Only popped out for 5 mins, dad was out and about scaring himself for 2 hours though!! did the trick lol.

no as in about a week ago, I'd just parked up my cup on my mates drive n a vee come past.

didnt catch the registration tho :dapprove:

sign up (£5), get some cliosport stickers and I imagine you will be spotted in no time ;)

clio
I am a div, they probably are lexus, you guys know more than I do. £120 on dads insurance fully compfor the yeas, and hes never home so I get to drive it most of the time which is a bonus..

clio
I still think it looks nice tho, the drive is amazing, the pop did well driving down to spain and back in it..

clio
Yeah it sure is, he had a 172 before he got this, and I wanted to buy one but couldnt get insured on one till Im 24, so he out me on his insurance for this one which is even better!!

clio
Yeah he drives it but he works away alot so its just sat in the drive, not anymore though! lol.

clio
I know, I am careful cause if I have an accident, he will lose his no claims, Im careful, only push it where I know I can get away with it ;)

clio
all right all right I probably shouldnt have started this thread with that note, feel like a tit as it is now :dapprove: