ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why u shouldnt smoke in your car...

Clive the Clio no. 2
60 ciggies a day for 6 years

thats 93600 ciggies since he has bought that van!

and on the average of 5.15 a packet, that £18,175!

Fook Me!

B

Brown.

Tis a bit like my grans house after first coat a paint for twenty years, very theraputic t see yellow turn white lol

visualize whirled pe
Thats a 100 times worse than a jag I valeted years ago, the owner smoked cigars and even though we did everything we could to get rid of the smell (getting rid of the nicotine stains was the easy bit) as soon as the sun shone on the car the smell came back. In the end it was sent to auction. So I can easily imagine what that van must stink like.

Fiesta RS Turbo & Pug 206
i could actually smell that when i opened up that page. i really can not under stand why people still smoke !!!!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Thats nowhere near as bad as my dads old van!
The floor was like a shagpile carpet of fag ash.

182trophy & Williams
matey blatently doesn't open his window.thats the only way it could get that bad:dead:

VW Caddy Van
I hate cleaning cars that have been smoked in absolutely hate it! I'm a valeter so seen some right states thats definately the worst tho

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
That is bad.But it reminds me of the smoking rooms in hospitals.They were the same colour