ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why???

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
Cliobcx said:
what is it with you and 1.2s? Just because we cant all afford 172s or 182s doesnt mean we dont love our cars any less or we're inferior to you. if some chav damaged a crappy volvo or something the owner will still be pissed off!

It doesnt matter about the size of the engine when someone damages your car!

Glad the pen is off mate!!:D

lol...ohmygawd.. once again im being taken the wrong way. i didn't mean 1.2 are s**t at all and an attitude like - "oh whats it matter its only a 1.2" NOT AT ALL! i was referring to people saying its jealousy and i quoted someone talking like it was a rare, sought after car or something.

i personally know giles and i would never say anything to upset him, hes a lovely guy and i know how much care he puts in to his car.

at theend of the day, i wasnt saying anything towards giles, it was the jealousy comment i was referring to and offering a more reasonable explanation as to why this could have happened..ok?!

Ad

MK2 FRS
yellowA said:
i wouldn't blame it all on jealousy..at the end of the day it's only a 1.2 clio, how many are there on the roads?! probably just some idiot with nothing better to do than damage someone's property..

tbh, 99% of people wouldnt know that Giles is not a 172!!!:D

tiTTy & SV650
Clio G-B said:
Got a new aerial for £2 today:approve: but in Renault cost £23.50!!:eek:

Cheers peeps:)

lol genius camoflage text, must use that sometime. Glad its sorted.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
glad all is ok for you now mate. not having much luck are you? wasnt so long ago some t***s tried to hi-jack your car was it?