ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why???

Clio 197
I just went out to Northwich, I was parking safe place and I saw some guys walking around the car park.

I spotted this when I got back home:mad:

Black pen over my car - side, boot, bonnet, rear bumper and lights:dapprove:

Here some quick pics
2.gif

4.gif

6.gif

5.gif

but not best pics

:(

Chocolate Bar™
black pen???

surely they'd scratch it first, but if its just pen you should be able to get it off easily enough - its just a pain in the arse :(

The Beast MK4
Tw*ts :mad:

If pen it should come off but if they have scratched it your in for a hard time using scratch x and super resin e.t.c :(

Octavia VRS
Sorry to hear this Giles, they are jealous f**king arseholes

The car was looking mint mate, hope you get it sorted

Have you contacted the police, the car park might have cameras?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Can't really make out the extent on the pics...but aye...Total tossers mate.

RS Megane DCi 175
Gareth said:
is felt tip pen? t*ssers.

If it was done with a Biro you want to watch it hasn't been scratched as well. :(
Gutted Giles! Hopefully not too much ball ache to get it clean - knowing you you won't stop till it was like before anyway. ;)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
tha'ts why I was asking, it looks thick enough to be felt tip, I hope for your sake it is Giles. Nob Jockeys.

106 GTi
Gareth said:
Rich, whats his best way to go to try and get this sh*t off?

Giles - Try some Autoglym Tar Remover first, then try some Super Resin Polish. If thay does not work then move up to some Megs Scratch X.

I these are not working pop down to a local bodyshop and ask them for a bit of panel wipe.

I did'nt think water would get it off.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Rich said:
Giles - Try some Autoglym Tar Remover first, then try some Super Resin Polish. If thay does not work then move up to some Megs Scratch X.

I these are not working pop down to a local bodyshop and ask them for a bit of panel wipe.

I did'nt think water would get it off.

ive got some scratch ex giles if you need some bud.