ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wide Clio Maxi

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 26 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by McBunny on 26 August 2005

thats the gash prima one :sick:
Aye, get a proper Maxi.

Im confused as feck.. :confused: whats a proper maxi like then? I love the s1600 one more, but even tho this is the case, can I bloody see any difference between maxi and s1600.. The yellow and silver pics are well nice.

I love that :D isnt that the same as the Silver and yellow ones above tho mate? Thats what I cant tell any difference from the others?

the door strips on them look proper wrong !!
they look well out of place, plus that rear wing looks like it belongs on a nova down southend.

the silver one with the white wheels in the second pic looks ok.

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 26 August 2005

Yer. For some reason, the Prima one just look wrong compared to the S1600s.

now I agree 100%.. the Prima one in that top pic does look pants, I just posted that pic as I found it on the Prima website.. but couldnt find anymore at the time of any s1600s.. :oops: like u said.. the s1600 is the ultimate! Loveem.

I wonder what tiff_needle will say when he looks in here ?
as hes just bought primas maxi (the one in the top pic)

A silver Honda

^^
I was thinking that lol

It looks fine to me, needs lowering a tad and a new spoiler.

Someone with cash should do a complete road legal replica.

caged and stripped:devilish:

Quote: Originally posted by Remedi on 26 August 2005
^^
I was thinking that lol

It looks fine to me, needs lowering a tad and a new spoiler.

Someone with cash should do a complete road legal replica.

caged and stripped:devilish:

me and cupcake looked into doing it and it really wasnt cheap its a new front subframe etc etc

Quote: Originally posted by cat171 on 26 August 2005

I wonder what tiff_needle will say when he looks in here ?
as hes just bought primas maxi (the one in the top pic)

no harm intended, I think its the stickers on the side and the wheels that make it look different, and not keen on the rear lights in that pic.. it would prob look a million times better in real life (am I let of the hook now?) TBH.. how is it any different than the pics that look good? Just a bad pic?

:oops:

I bet if someone done a photoshop of that top one with the white turinis as on the other silver ones, and lowered a bit more, it would look flaming marvelous.. :D