ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wide track problem

mk1 phase 2 hybrid :-)
i have recently fitted williams wide track to my valver and theres a problem i used a 19 16v passenger shaft , and on that side when i go on right lock it feels like the wheels is crabbing round the bend not actaully steering ? just wondered if any one could help!

matt

Did you use both R19 shafts? One of them is the wrong size, but I can't remember which now.

You might get a quicker answer over on williamsclio as that's where the Mk1 gurus generally reside! :)

Hope you're liking the conversion apart from the problem though - it made a big difference I found! :cool:

mk1 phase 2 hybrid :-)
well i havent really tried drivin it to much as it dont feel right i deffo no that the passenger shaft is the same as a 19 and the drivers one is williams only ! i have put a post on williams clio so i hope to hear some more!

what did you find the widetrack do ? cos at the mo it seems normal?