ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wife's gone French too.

WRX
After a couple of years with a Puma, that finally gave up engine wise so wasn't worth repairing as rust was taking over too. She convinced me to get her this:

DE1B0E8E-A1E9-48A3-9E35-7947EBC5512C-28978-00001C629EC776A0_zps3c4be18a.gif

Have to admit I do actually like it now and enjoy driving it. It was a bit cold with the roof down, on the way home yesterday though. :cool:
Spare car for next year's French Trophy?

corsa ecoflex
Just make sure that when you lower the roof do it with the engine running and never turn the engine of mid way through the riff going down.....I did this and wish I hadn't. They are great little cars and fun in the summer months,enjoy it.

WRX
Just make sure that when you lower the roof do it with the engine running and never turn the engine of mid way through the riff going down.....I did this and wish I hadn't. They are great little cars and fun in the summer months,enjoy it.

Yeah I don't want to overuse the roof, in case it gets stuck.