ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wife's new Type R

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Here's a few pic's of the wife's run around.
Was gettin abit fed up with gettin sub 20mpg out of the STi so went for somethin alittle cheaper to run for a year or so.

02.jpg

01.jpg

03.jpg

CIMG7374.jpg

Final edition with tinted rear windows, Recaro's & Momo steering wheel.
First impressions are good so far :)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Nice looking example that.Seams to be quite a few of these lurking around lately...

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Nice looking example that.Seams to be quite a few of these lurking around lately...

Yeah it is mint for a 5 year old car!!! Interior is like new & no carpark dings or scratches at all.
Looks newer than my 9 month old focus LOL

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The only one i'd own mate asides a JDJM model, such a stunning colour and fantastic spec.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Cheers Guys,

It was the only colour & spec combo I would have considered TBH
Shame the 182 Trophy was abit too small otherwise I would have probably gone for one of them instead.
Hopefully will be back in renaultsport ownership next year with another Vee!

Golf R soon...
I had the same car a few years back...Great gearbox and engine. Shame it sounded like a hair dryer but my previous car to that was an R32!

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Shame it sounded like a hair dryer but my previous car to that was an R32!

Yeah I know what u mean, that is one of the minus points.
Especially after coming from a vee & Forester STi it does sound abit like a Vespa LOL