ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WIFI Hotspot Business name ideas!

Ultra Red Clio 197
ok, I have been looking into a new venture for me to maybe do as a sideline to my full-time job...

I have recently set up a test install of wireless hotspot service at a local cafe.. Although the owners of the cafe want to offer the service to customers for free it works like all other hotspots where if they wish customers would have to pay for access to the internet... It currently works by customers being given vouchers which enable them to surf the net for 1 hour for free..

The intstall went really well.. and im thinking of approaching other venues that I think may benefit by offering the wireless internet service to their customers.

This is where CS members might be able to help... I need a name to go by, as in a business name..Ive thought of a few, but would like to hear your ideas also.. other big companies are called "CLOUD" "BT OPENZONE" "PolkaSpots" etc etc...

Any ideas?? thanks for your help! ;)

Suzuki SV650
Help me sort out my WiFi and I'll throw you a few beers! I can't figure out the wireless access points, and its driving me insane, only one of them works so we only have wifi thruout half of the bar.

Megane Mk4
vouchernet - all domain extensions available
whatahotspot - all domain extensions available
1hournet - all domain extensions available

Few of many I can think of ;)

Clio 1.2 16v
comeandridemyhotspot.co.uk

ihavethehotspotsthatwillmaketheladiesgoohhhhh.co.uk

or how about ohhhthathitthehotspotornot.com

Ultra Red Clio 197
vouchernet - all domain extensions available
whatahotspot - all domain extensions available
1hournet - all domain extensions available

Few of many I can think of ;)

I like the whatahotspot name! thanks for your help!

comeandridemyhotspot.co.uk

ihavethehotspotsthatwillmaketheladiesgoohhhhh.co.uk

or how about ohhhthathitthehotspotornot.com

lol...good but the domain names would be silghtly too long!!

Any more suggestions out there? I'd like something short and sweet!

i NEARLY went on with a similar thing,as i live in wales twas gonna be called WIFIWales or Wi-Wales

But that didnt happen,sadly
Some Ireland theme'd ones
Ire-Fi
I-Fi
Wi-reland

Ultra Red Clio 197
i NEARLY went on with a similar thing,as i live in wales twas gonna be called WIFIWales or Wi-Wales

Ire-Fi
I-Fi
Wi-reland

cheers! So howcome you didnt go ahead and do it! what setup were you planning to use and how would the service work?

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc

Ire-Fi
I-Fi
Wi-reland

Prob not a great idea as you will no doubt alienate some potential customers if you have Ireland in the title. Laughable but its true.

Ire-Fi
I-Fi
Wi-reland

cheers! So howcome you didnt go ahead and do it! what setup were you planning to use and how would the service work?
Well,round north wales there's not much call
Was going to start up as a Wi-Fi doctor as ssuch,the amount of unsecure Wi-fi just in my street is almost laughable,untill i stepped in and hinted i could secure it for them.

But with me having a new job+new gf=No time for other things. But would love to have my own business

Ultra Red Clio 197
bump

thought of zinfandel as in the wine... but how about zinfanet as the hotspot name!?

Comments?