ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WiFi on my mobile ?

Skoda Fabia vRS
im probably getting an i8510 mobile soon which has WiFi, but ive never had, or even used WiFi, so what benefit is it to me on a mobile?

vers le haut doigt milieu
umm, have u realy used this or anyother internet forum since 2001?

Skoda Fabia vRS
umm, have u realy used this or anyother internet forum since 2001?

my favourites list is full of forums mate, although im on here quite a bit its not the only one i visit, and ive no idea what that has to do with wifi

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Why dont you all stop being w*****s and answer his f**king question?

WiFi is just basically wireless internet on your phone/laptop but in a public place.

you can pick up WiFi signals at coffee shops/university/all over the place mate... its basically an internet connection on the go (but not 100% mobile as you need to be in a wifi hotspot, there is usually signs)

As for advantages they are pretty obvious! Free internet :)

Skoda Fabia vRS
thanks mate, i knew what it was but wasnt aware that it was free in certain places, thought maybe being on a phone it meant i could use my home broadband with it if that was wifi

how many places have free wifi then ?..........how does it all work ?.......do you need a login or anything or does it just pick up the connection and off you go ?

Mondeo ST220
More and more places have Wifi now. Usually in city centres etc there will be some free connections.

Some you will have to pay for or need a password but you can just search and join any network your phone picks up that does not need a password.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
pick up connection and off you go... there maybe some sort of password etc to connect but this is usually displayed somewhere....

there are loads of signs if a shop has wifi. works exactly the same as wireless internet matey but on your phone