ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wihite wheels on Cup

Has anyone on here made the bold move of putting white speedlines (or similar) on their cup? I fancy the idea, but whats the balance of opinion on here? Any pics (real or photoshopd) appreciated.

172 M69 eater

i saw a blue cup with white compomotive wheels in wolverhampton and i think it looked mint.... all down to personal opinion really!

007 - my view, too - sounds good, but Id need to see it first.

Cheers Patty - I reckon Compos/Speedlines would give it more of a motorsport look, and could look great against the blue of the cup.

Weight - fair point, and if no-one else has done it but I can see a mock up I might go for it; dont want to be a misguided shepherd, though.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

I had white Speedline Chronos on my old China Blue 106 GTi and it looked superb! :D

Would look mint on a Cup too and Ive already considered it, even though I aint even picked mine up yet! ;)

DO IT

Cheers Rich D. Funnily enough, it was seeing a blue 106 Rallye (later type) the other day that put the thought in my head. I getting closer to taking the plunge then...