ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will my Campus h/u operate a Renault Alpine...

....six disc changer?

Picking up the Clio Campus within the next few days, and it comes with a single disc head unit, that looks the same as the one fitted to my vee, so the questions is, if i get hold of the same changer and obviously connecting cable too, will it connect to the standard h/unit in the Campus?

Pete said:
Dude I'm chopping in the 172 in a couple of weeks ;)

Well i've got the head unit already, bit of an ebay deal, if it don't work i can always sell it back on ebay again. I will need the connecting cable though if it does connect up;)

Arse! I never went for the changer, was thinking you could swap the hu over if the standard campus one didn't work!

Astra SRi T
isnt the campus headunit the same as the dynamique one? if it is mine worked with a reno auto cahnger

steveV6 said:
Well i've got the head unit already, bit of an ebay deal, if it don't work i can always sell it back on ebay again. I will need the connecting cable though if it does connect up;)

Ooopppps, what i meant was i have bought the CHANGER already, the head unit will obviously come with the car, so yes pete, i see where your coming from now, but i'm thinking that the standard h/unit will work the changer i bought anyway. Fingers crossed fella, if not maybe a swap is in order, lol.

Here is the changer : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4646636120&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1