ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will not start :(

Clio Sport 172
Came to my Clio sport 172 this morning and it just will not start it will turn over just nor firing the limp home light comes on when ignition on and wen turning over the service and traction control lights keep flickering on a off.

There has been a lot of water on roads and some major puddles but have been careful through them

Someone please help me out here, I am going to take inlet off and see if there is a spark there and maybe disconnect battery

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
I have a throttle fault ATM, and this morning it wouldn't start...found the throttle butterfly was jammed shut not allowing air through to run! Open it (with alot of force :( lol) and it started

Clio Sport 172
Try the idle control valve? All mine was there was a wire in the loom that had snapped and just wasn't letting letting the coil pack and injectors to work, wire it back up and boon perfect