ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will Pro Race 1.2's fit with no drama?

RSC 182 Cup
Hey guys, a few of us from OZrenaultsport.com (Aussie forum) were wondering if anyone knew if the Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2 15x7 ET45's will fit a Clio 182 Cup with no caliper fouling? Some of us are gonna be fitting whatever wheels we get with racing slicks so we really dont want to use spacers given the strain that will be put on them (or are spacers not really that bad?).

Cheers from OZ.

Audi TT 225
Ive seriously been thinking about getting these in a 16, not sure about the offset tho sorry.
You would need to buy longer bolts if you were to use spacers!
My 172 ph-1 is using 15" OZ F1's and its very tight around the caliper but they are standard fit alloys if that helps any. The brakes are same spec too so you shouldn't have a problem

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I would imagine that the pro races would fit on ok, however at an et45 you may need some small spacers on there, depending on the width of the tyres.

RSC 182 Cup
ET45 is the 182Cup's standar offset so there is no problem with that. Its just the caliper clearance thats the issue.

RSC 182 Cup
Ive seriously been thinking about getting these in a 16, not sure about the offset tho sorry.
You would need to buy longer bolts if you were to use spacers!
My 172 ph-1 is using 15" OZ F1's and its very tight around the caliper but they are standard fit alloys if that helps any. The brakes are same spec too so you shouldn't have a problem

The 15" OZ F1's would be absolutly ideal as they are damn light. Just not sure if I can source them here in Australia.

Audi TT 225
Wasn't sure they still made them anymore? Anyone know?
They come up quite regular on this site in the for sale section its just finiding some one willing to ship to OZ that would be difficult.