ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will this hub fit my PH2 RS? *Pic included*

White Evo V
I have a 2002 PH2 172, this hub is from a local scrapyard, they asked for my reg and this aparently is the part I need. Will this fit my car? Dont want to buy it and find out that it doesnt:

GetAttachment.gif

This is my current hub, as you can see its snapped:

DSC00050.gif

get them to measure the disc or the boltspacing for the strut.

Disc should be 280mm, spacing 54mm to fit

Visually i'd say yeah, but hard to tell.

BMW M135i
Can't really go off the disc as it could be a 182 cup/cupped car and be 60mm spacing so the bolt spacing needs measuring to be 100%. Should have 54mm hole centers as said.

White Evo V
I have spoke to the scrapyard they said it's 54mm spacing, I just hope they measured it right!

Yeah the steering arm is quite bent, can you replace just the arm or is it all in one piece with the steering rack?

Stevie, no it's just a coincidence that this happened on the weekend I was stripping it for paint. :)

BMW M135i
Curb by anychance?

If its hit whatever hard enough to crack the hub i'd be throughly checking other stuff isn't bent too (subframe, wishbone, turret etc). I've seen stuff similar where its bent the wishbone but the hubs stayed in tact and i'll just say they're never 100% the same again thats for sure after a knock like that.

But in answer to the question, if its 54mm then it'll fit just fine.

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
I have spoke to the scrapyard they said it's 54mm spacing, I just hope they measured it right!

Yeah the steering arm is quite bent, can you replace just the arm or is it all in one piece with the steering rack?

Stevie, no it's just a coincidence that this happened on the weekend I was stripping it for paint. :)

Right wheres that pinochio smiley, it's got to be around here somewhere LOL