ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Willey Engine mod's

Renault clio Williams 3
Any one know what the bottom end's good for? (BHP/rpm wise, before any smart comments)

Lionel Richie
Hippy's Pink racer revs to 7800rpm (megane bottom end balanced)

and i think adams16v monster (216bhp) revs to 7300rpm (anyone confirm?)

Renault clio Williams 3
Megane Bottom end? Thats got to be a shorter stroke than the willey ain't it?...

The valver forced induction too?

Fred2001Dynamic said:
Hippy's Pink racer revs to 7800rpm (megane bottom end balanced)

and i think adams16v monster (216bhp) revs to 7300rpm (anyone confirm?)

re craig's car: confirmed! lol

Megane is same bottom end,dip stick, strengthening veins and waterways only difference iirc

yes shorter stroke by 10mm and yes forced induction now running steel rods and forged pistons trying to make over 350 bhp

yes posted my car on here some time ago nobody liked it too modded for this forum engine pics soon new pistons arrived today dont no how to post pics though

split them up and tried again and yes yozza its the truimph green pearl one cheers just rebuilding again trying to find more ponies

yes thats the one nice too see that although it was not liked lots people seem too remember it will be less shy if i decide to apply works style stripes and brake the magic 350bhp barrier this time