ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams 3 in RED !!!

As Henry Renault once said, you can have a Williams in any colour you want, so long as its blue.
A local garage I visited had an apprentice type floor sweeper who swore blind his mate had a white Clio Williams!!

ALL WILLYS WERE BLUE 1 AND 2 WERE SPORTS BLUE AND 3 WAS MONACO BLUE.

ALL OTHER VARIATION ARE MOST PROB 16V CARS BADGED UP OR CONVERSTED TO WILLYS

WONGY

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

Some people dont have a clue. Somebody the other night was trying to tell me they owned a Limitied Edition Renault 19 Williams! Upon saying no such thing was made, they got very defensive and very pissed off. I then professed to know 99% of everything Renault, at least from that era - and he had to concede...altho he didnt take it too well.

Paul

ps whats the paint code for Monaco blue....thats somthing Ive forgotten...

I have the original literature for the Willy 3 and it doesnt say its Monaco blue (will have to dig it out to find exact colour). Also when I parked my Monaco blue 16v next to a Willy 3 you could see they were different colours ?

This is the sort of petty argument I love wongy !! lol.

I have looked everywhere for my Williams 3 brochure but cant find it ! I will carry on looking for it and when I do I will gladly mail you a copy. !

Until then other than saying its definitely Monaco blue what makes you so certain !

(hope I dont sound like Im taking this too seriously !)

coz ive been told from reliable sourse mate

plus ive seen 3 willy threes and there the same colour as mine

sports blue on the willy 1, 2 and 16v was dropped by reno during end on 95 and almost all blues from here on were actually monaco blue, ie on meganes lagunas ect and 16v clio

if this willy 3 was not monaco blue was it acually a willy 3.i would love to see this brochure but just becoz it does say sports blue the idiot writing the brochure must of been mis inormed lol

does not matter willy look nice in any blue

wongy

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

I have a Williams 1 and 2 brochure, and its totally budget lol, as they have just edited the Willy 1 to look like a 2.

I have just looked at my original Williams 3 brochure and under the title External style and areodynamics it says- Supergloss metallic paint (Stratos blue), blah blah blah.

In the original Williams 2 brochure it states Supergloss metallic paint-449 sports blue

Hope this helps sort this out.

The red williams is on the wrong year/plate to be a williams 3, but it cant be a williams 2 cos its got a sunroof

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

probably a 16v and the bloke selling it hasnt a clue! might have a willy engine or something...!