ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

williams 3

Clio 172
Hello guys and girls new to the site and thought i would post a few pics all coments welcome cheers
willy6.jpg

willy3.jpg

willy2.jpg

Clio 172
the wheels are sat waiting for me to have them refurbished and when it had its re spray it came back missing the 3 it was my uncles company car and it has 190 thousand on the clock yeah i am not a big fan on the wheels they scrub like hell but the other ones will be back on in a month

Clio 172
yeah still goes really well its had lots of money and time spent on it yeah the rust has started to appear on the rear right arch and a bit on the boot so will be getting the sorted

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Willy 3 just doesn't do it for me... 449 was the better colour imo!

Wheels look guff too!

williams and trophy
will look loads better wen the proper rims are on....

lol@ comments of looking clean.......it shud do if its been resprayed lol.

looking good tho mate. they all love the willy but wont admit they are the better car no matter how many times its proven lol ;)

Clio 172
cheers guys for the replys thought it was just me that loved williams going to get a engine rebuild then take it to meets getting the standard wheels back this weekend
then they are off for refurb!!!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Now that mine is gone I don't feel any bias.

But I think Monaco is a much nicer colour although would prefer to have a Williams(1) if I bought one again.

449 just looks so flat imo, just looks faded and non clean. Monaco looks fresh and cutting.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
449 in the right light pisses on 432, but I do agree that 432 does look good more of the time in semi decent conditions..

Clio 172
i do love the colour of it just after i wax it it looks awesome in the sun i think better than the 1 and 2 but thats me. Just out of question any one on here based around swindon way cheers

Clio 172
i never thought the wheels were going to be so much of a talking point dam dont want to take it out now lol

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
i never thought the wheels were going to be so much of a talking point dam dont want to take it out now lol

You should put a big brown paper bag over it till you get it sorted - oh the shame! ;)

Clio 172
oh thats why small children cry and point its them wheels i knew it was bad when some chaved up corsa parked up next to me and the guy said nice wheels mate oh dear oh dear but i have to add it was not i that put them on (honest guv)