ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

williams alarm fob

transit connect

hi i have a williams 3 with the standard cat 1 cobra alarm on it(black fob with green and yellow button)both of my fobs r broken where they connect to the keyring which is a bit of a pain in the ass......as far as i know cobra have gone out of business would any1 know if renault would have any stock of these or any ideas what i can do .......thanks

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

When my fob broke, I got a new alarm fitted to my car. Bit of an expense I know, but at least I knew it had a modern up to date alarm :)

I got two new casings for mine when i had my williams... Only about £7 each!! ;)

I had a bit of a faff trying to find a place that sold em and cobra are as much help as!! But gimme 10 mins mate and ill dig through my receipts and see if i can find the details... :D

Ok mate, here ya go... i paid £20 in total for 2 casings inc. P&P from...

Audio Electronics Ltd
1422 Leed Road
Thornbury
Bradford
BD3 7AE
Tel : 01274 666676
Fax : 01274 667704
Hope that helps ya mate! :cool:

transit connect

thats great cheers mate il give them a call 2moro does any1 know if i could get them through renault otherwise?

Quote: Originally posted by scotte666 on 06 January 2005

bigborebri how long ago was it that u ordered them?
Oh yea, sorry mate... it was about a year ago but when i rung em up i just told em it was the ones with the yellow/green buttons and he knew exactly what i was on about! :D

But id avoid renault mate, i asked my local dealers about it and after about an hour of messing about they told me my car never came with an alarm... hmmmm, muppets! :cry:

Cases are available from renault, not very expensive from what i can remember.

will get you a part no tomorrow

V6

I have the same problem with the case on my fob. My fob is square ish with a red and yellow button, does anyone know if that is a standard alarm for Williams 2 ie fitted when built.

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

Yes all williams 2s and 3s came with a Cobra alarm.

The key fob buttons are either Green and Yellow, or Red and Yellow in a rectangular black case.

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

Not from reno pal....from a cobra retailer.

Ring this number (ERS CAR AUDIO) 02085904240 and ask them to send you one...tell them your car and alarm make. (Speak to Arther)

transit connect

cheers mate if i can get them from reno it is alot easier otherwise i will have to order them from somewhere..

Seems like this part is no longer available from renault

part no 7701416073, might be worth asking your dealer in case they have one left in stock. £6.51 but this does come without buttons.

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels

Well I got one from the guy northy said a few months back, ordered it Friday afternoon and was there Saturday morning was about £4/5 quid.

Just ordered one of these too, from ERS, just because people had used them before.

£5 for the case, then £1 for each button (Two, Green and Yellow).. so I got the lot.

£10 Delivered. (£3 P+P)

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

see how good i am too you guys....and for my next trick - Ill av a pot of williams gold alloy wheel paint ;)