ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WILLIAMS F1 STUFF IN HALFORDS

Lionel Richie

Just seen a range of Williams F1 stuff in halfords, just thought i should let all the Wiliams owners know, car mats are £35 look really good

Lionel Richie

Yeah it was Halfords Ripspeed in Shirley/Solihull if you cant get hold of any ill buy them for you and bring them to the Brands Hatch thingy

Abarth Grande Punto

i went down t halfords today 2 have a look at the mats

very nice and suprisingly tasteful!

TT 225

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 12 November 2002

Yeah it was Halfords Ripspeed in Shirley/Solihull if you cant get hold of any ill buy them for you and bring them to the Brands Hatch thingy

Fred - Ill check my Halfords out at weekend - and if they dont have any could you pick me some up? Tha would be great - Ill let you know on the Private message thingy at weekend :D

Yer Ive seen the mats in Halfords - For £35 theyre a bargain. Actually Im a little gutted because I paid Autostyle £100 for my Williams mats a couple of years ago!

THE BOZ

as a hardcore halfords employee ill tell you these mats are pretty good quality. And suprisngly the willams f1 car cleaning stuff is really good. Up their with autoglym anyway.