ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams Interior...

Clio 1.8 Rsi
Ok, i have a williams interior currently in my rsi. Its a full blue/grey interior and in perfect condition (no rips/tears) have all door cards etc etc. Im gettin rid of it as its an rsi and not a williams. With mods like that i may aswell stick 16v turbo on the back... So im stripping my car out and installing 2 bucket seats and stripping interior down to bare minimum.

Does anyone know how much the williams interior is worth roughly as im trying to sell it?

Many thanks Liam-

Golf Mk3 Gti 8v
y enad the on ei got off winston for 80 quid as above wus minter loved thm seats shames they wouldnt fit in ma golf or they wud have been comin out of the clio.[when i sold it tht is]

Clio 1.8 Rsi
thats what i was thinking notorious.. wen i was told 500 i was like wtf :S thought it would be around the 150-200 mark. Interior is in perfect condition. Think i know sumone who wants it :D thanks lads, mucho luvo.

corsa c exclusiv
how soon do you think it will be before you start striping it? is it a ph2 valver? few weeks, months? im not really in any rush tbh

Fiesta ST
I know this is probably not the place, but I'm after a Williams Blue Carpet. So any pics of the condition etc, please PM me. :)

Thanks.