ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

williams question

Loki said:
its being sorted 2mro all started when my passenger side spring snaped. no big deal bought some lowering springs. problems started when bolts started snapping.
1. 3 wheel bolts snapped

2. 2 strut bolts snapped

3. didnt have the right tools to lower the rear end got them now

ive just been lazy realy its being done tomorow morning weather permiting. at least people wont have to put up with the rocking chair in the golf and i'll feel alot better about having my girlfriend in the car. shes only been in the williams once since i met her (2 weeks ago) so i can get back to wowing her lol

hahaha, good lad :D

hope weather holds out for ya then :)

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
i wanted a 1 originally 3 years ago - but went for a 3 due to the lower numbers imported and at the time i had never seen another 3 around.

The colour was a bonus. But im lucky enough to now own a 1 aswell that i bought earlyer this year. If i was recomending one to a member.

Get the best one u can - body work is very important.

Meg 225 Trophy 0482
i definantly want one... even if its just as a project... as soon as the funds allow i am getting one! :D