ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

williams questions please help

On the MK1s are they all ltd edition and do they all have a plaque on the dash.

How much are they worth, in good nick obviously hehe

Is there anything to look out for, problem areas etc?

Thanks

look out for rust, high miles, no plaque (as they ALL had them) good idle oil pressure, heaters work, seats arent too worn (indication of mileage)

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels

All of the MK 1s have plaques, if your after a good one with low mileage etc make sure its been garaged as many Clios suffer from rust on rear arches.

The MK 1s are only as limited as 2 & 3 they just have plaques on them.

U should pay the same no matter which one u get, I bought a 2 in Jan on 27,000 with a slight mark on the N/S quarter panel which Renault have quoted £330 to fix. Completly standard apart from a CD player, every single recent from new, FSH and paid £4,900.

The invoice for when it was bought new was for £15,000 so Ive saved £10,100 and Im going to be the one to enjoy putting the miles on it.

Depending how desperate u need a car to get about I would hold out for one of this spec, as I cant see myself parting with this for a long time.

I wanted a 3 when I was looking but looking back now with the 2 I get the different cosmetic differences on the exterior & interior as to 1 and I dont have to worry about the sunroof leaking as on a 3.

If its low miles and been garaged the only thing u have to worry about is making sure all the reciepts, MOTS, service stamps add up to the correct mileage.

Youve done well there mate for under £5k!

Mines just about done 29k miles now and when i put it for sale in the next few weeks its going up for a lot more than £5k, muhahhahhhh :devilish:

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels

I have pictures from a normal camara but no scanner & no digital camera, plus Im waiting for a nice day to polish it and get some good pictures. Ive got a few of it next to my Raider but as I say on a normal camera.

Yes an absolute bargin saw it advertised on a Tuesday was driving it home Friday morning with the biggest smile ever on my face.

How come your sellin BigBore???? What were the miles on when u got it, how long u had it?

CLIO WILLIAMS #0215

to my knowledge i think big bore has been a naughty boy lol! and gaztwo i bet ya had a big grin on ya face mate! i did to and i still do have one when im driving my baby! enjoy the williams power mate ur one of a select few in the williams club now mate;)

Yea as pointed out above ive been a naughite boy im afraid!

Ive had her about a year now, was on 18500 miles when i picked her up, but as it was my "every-day" car ive clocked quite a few on her so its up near the 30k mark :oops:

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels

Sorry to hear that, bet youll be sorry to see her go then :(

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels

Keep it, it will be alright, maybe every month or two get someone insured on it for a day or weekend and take it for a good run.

WRX Sti

Gaztwo,you beat me to that car i think ,if it was for sale nearish to bristol!!In the end I got willy2,standard 47kfsh and paid 5k,Got rid of my wrx to get one def reccomend one to anyone.Big grin every time I go out init!

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels

Yeah Dursley,Gloucestershire...picked it up Friday 9th Jan. He told me people were ringing Friday night to organise to look at it on Saturday so I booked Friday off work to get down there.....No hard feelings. :)