ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams running at Donny South yesterday

Did any one run theirs for the 0..60 sprint?

I run mine and got a 6.58 as best so just wondered how it compared?

Im running with a Ram Air panel filter, Mongoose back box and spare wheel removed.

Cheers :)

[Edited by paush on 8/16/2004 9:33:52 AM]

Cheers mate, I was impressed with enough with the second run I done (the 7.1) for a 100K+ engine and a cracked zorst manifold, let alone getting into the mid 6s :)

Really got to pop over and meet you lot next time! :oops:

silver valver/hybrid

yeah i saw you about 5 times going down the strip, saw a cup get a 7.1 or something like that. how acurate do you recon that timing gear was cus i saw a boggo fiesta with big alloys getiing 8.2ish, then suddenly get a 7.6! no way a fiesta can get those times surely?

Yeah we did think that ourselves, my times werent too far apart from one bad one, but my mate managed a few late 9s/early 10s in his saxo vtr then all of a sudden got a 7.7 on one run!!!!

I guess the launch can make as a much as a one second difference though?

Still I am happy believing that the 6.58 was true lol, that was my cars last nasp run, its now sitting ECU less on my drive while its on its way to Henk from Fastchip for to have the low boost chip fitted :cool:

Thing is, ive run out of funds for the moment now so ive only got half the turbo conversion bits :cry: