ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams - to badge or not to badge

right,

soon i wil have a williams engine, in not sure weather to go the whole hog and make it look like a williams?

i have always beieved less is more, and it takes something away from the "real" williams,

its williams blue, i have got the engine and box (and gear knob) if i sourced an interior inc the carpets and seat belts etc, would it be deemed acceptable to get the stickers, when asked i would always explain,

i would be happier leaving it totaly badgeless i think,

Q cars are the best!!

Definatly no badge. Less is more I recon, apart from that everyone will think its a look alike. Just leave it looking standard and let everyone wonder.

BMW 320d Sport

No badge I reckon. Definitely dont make it a Willy lookalike, thats lame. I often thought about this myself cos soon Im thinking about a 2.0 lump.

Debadge the whole thing and then get a small sticker made up Powered by Williams (in the proper gold font)- that will be super wicked on the hatch panel instead of Clio.

Definately dont badge it, get a 1.2 badge if you are gonna do anything, stealth is sooo much better than in your face :)

clio 20v

if its a 16v theres not a lot of stealth to it is there, people are expecting a quick car already

the badges are expensive anyway unless you can get a grafix company to do you them but theyd need some to copy off

i dont know what i was thinking,

stupid thought,

i have already lost all the badges off my 16v, even the little stickers in the windows, im going to make it look like a super clean standard 16v except the de-badging i have already done.

less is more,

maybe i should wack some steels on?