ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams when new...

mk2 172

just shy of 14k i believe, willy 3 was about 15 cos of sunroof and ABS. got the original sales receipt somewhere but its in storage

craggy

hmmm i was led to believe they cost nearly 18k when new....I am sure i have my 1st bill of sale in my fsh here.....

mk2 172

it does its part in flying the flag high for the clio, got an impressive list of victories and ran some faster cars incredibly close, most recently a prodrive impreza, got talking to the guy and he used to have a valver, gave me a scorpion de-cat, if it doesnt fit on the willy a cliosport member can have it for the cost of p&p. he was given it though and never fitted it but it looks like it will fit.

craggy

mk2 172

had it on the rollers when i first got it, it had a hole filled exhaust and tractor oil and made 124@wheels, dont think its got much more than that, just as a packack of power delivery/torque/gearing it pulls like a train.

craggy

mk2 172

man-chun, if you look at the "video clip from north meet" from thread there are two cockpit vids of a 0-100, the second one is probably the best indication of how hard it pulls as it bounces off the limiter in 2nd before the clock even gets to 7secs with two passengers. not bad eh?

craggy

honda accord 2.4 type s

Craggy, what condition the de-cat??? and approx. how much you reckon the postage wiil be???!! cheers

mk2 172

it looks in decent enough condition, a lot better quality than the pish rusty hole filled one thats on there at the minute. hopefully gonna try it on tomorrow so we will see eh. p&p wouldnt be more than £10 i dont think at the most.

craggy

190 BHP Willy 2

Craggy
Ill take the de-cat pipe off your hands if no-one else wants it, was gonna order one this week, i will hang fire until the fate of yours is decided.
im pretty certain the de-cat wont fit a willy coz the flanges are different.

Scott

mk2 172

just looked at the de-cat before i handed the car over, it looks i good condition and *touch wood* it will fit. everything looks the same fitting wise apart from the pipe actually sticks out a bit, dont know if it does on the willy one, but im sure a grinder will sort it. the de-cat may have originated from a willy goes the guy in the 16v was given it and didnt fit it, possibly why, cos he said to me "ive got summat at home for your car" so maybe it didnt fit his. will know about 4pm anyway.

craggy

Williams 2, STi N12

Bradfordlad - Im gonna be hanging around in Baildon as from Friday, (travelling from Brighton), wanna meet?

mk2 172

sorry guys but its attached, now its all scorpion under there, bangs about like fek when its cold for some reason though, is quiter than other de-cat pipe and looks sweet

craggy

190 BHP Willy 2

no problem m8 im glad it fitted. must of been of a willy in the 1st place.
did u notice much difference in the power etc?

Scott

mk2 172

none at all mate, it was already de-catted but the other was full of holes, the new one is ay quiter but clunks like fek. the b*****d!