ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams -would it be wrong too..

Do you know, I always thought they were Monaco blue!! Just presumed I spose.

Changing the colour of a willy?! Bit of a crime really lol.

172 Cup, AX trackbeast.
Go for it. It's only a colour after all. I don't understand why people get hung up on the colour of a car.

Megane 225 F1
Paint a blue car that looks like monnaco blue...monnaco blue? f**k it, go all out and paint it some random colour. Red, green YELLOW!!!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
As said, 1 & 2's are 449 and 3's are 432. Its actually quite different.

Basically i much prefer phase 2's and 432 but then i dont want ABS or Sunroof. I know of a pretty poor state Willy 2 so it got me thinking. Maybe just a respray in 432? Hmm

Plus i've already had two 449's..

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
It's only a clio FFS not like you're butchering a classic car. If you want to change the colour I say go for it.

thinking about, it yeah your right. I dont think i actually care about modding a clio.

172 Cup, AX trackbeast.
Just remember something: There is no such thing as a sacred car. Anything can be modified if you've got the balls/money/time.

Even better if it gets up the noses of the purists. The pink RS Focus is a pefect example.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I can get the job done cheap for a full spray (£400). BUT to be honest i like the blue and gold. Just prefer 432. I'd just rather the freshness look of a willy 3 without the phase 2 downsides..

330Ci (Fail)Sport
See no harm in doing it, gold wheels don't really go with monaco though.

Monaco paint has a bit more life to it IMO.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
^
Its does imo. :)

It is much fresher though

stock44a.jpg

Vs

williams3.jpg

Clio Sport 172 Mk2 Ph2
i think u should be shot for thinking of the idea, in a moment ill be doing a whip round via paypal for an assasin. lol joking like some of the have said its ur car dude and do what u want too it but for christ sakes dont do it pink!

You're entitled to but tbh I don't see why people get so precious about a tatty old french hatchback that was made in fairly large numbers. If you had a concours low milage example where the arches werent rotten to f**k then I mighe be inclined to agree. Otherwise they're fair game.

williams and trophy
You're entitled to but tbh I don't see why people get so precious about a tatty old french hatchback that was made in fairly large numbers. If you had a concours low milage example where the arches werent rotten to f**k then I mighe be inclined to agree. Otherwise they're fair game.

lol..

end of day mate. its yours to do with as you please. even the 'supposed' mintest cars out there have had work done. like no.0002 has had god knows how much paintwork

unfortunately mine could do with a little work now...arches are still mint, but it needs the front end painting to get rid of the stonechips. but...i dont really want to do it..seeing as tho its probably one of the last to have had no bodywork done yet.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

PMSL! More likely to find a tight prossy!!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Its going to need paint of some sort by now and the arches look like toast so i say go for it.

Would be different.

Over on williams clio they are now putting a price on your head as we speak.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
^^^ You'd think that but I've always wanted someone to do it!

End of the day its only a sunroof and a reg letter away visially - do it why the hell not!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Well lets see what happens then. :) I've decided i want another F7R powered Mk1 and i've never owned a Williams. Only a Hybrid and Valvers. Someone just down the road from me has a Willy 1 and a 2. He wants 2k for them both but said he'd sell me just one. Time to barter on price..

The Willy 1 is Rusty and the 2 has a nice dent. Hence the repaint..;)

ibiza cupra
it might depreciate the value if you change the colour but if you dont mind this then go for it.

Twingo 133
Buy yourself a Swiss Champion Williams.
Save yourself all the hassle. As they come in ph2 guise with 432 colour ;)

Clio Williams
It's only a Williams 2 anyway so go for it, if it was a Williams 1 then I'd say you need shooting

ZX6R B1H
i was just about to post that tommo lol, Its you car dude... paint it pink for all most people care. As long as you like it who gives a rats arse.

williams 2,seat leon
mines a willy 2, and unless your really anal, who cares what shade of blue you paint it in. i may do this when i repaint mine. go for it.