ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Willy’s owned from new

Not the one you are born with lol! Just wondered if anyone on here has a one owner Williams, and if so, what would they replace it with?

ive had mine since new matey,

bought in Charles Hurst Renault, Belfast, Oct 95................. so i know its had no abuse;).

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

From new...Im impressed.

Only met one other owner with that record and she was a female in her late 40s.

Lets see some pictures WMS3 !

Any luck with getting a exhaust or the tyres yet ?

well im not an old giffer.........

my father bought it and then i bought it off him when i could insure it, so its one family owner to be precise northy;)

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

Very good. Wish my dad had one back then.

Get me some pictures fellor....Always nice to see a well cared for 3 !

Willy2

my mate was the second owner after reno, he has one of their show cars see the Viz article, brought it on 17k and still has it on 97k, been nicked once and returned thanks to TRACKER. sitting in the garage waiting a respray!

williams and trophy

mine had a father son ownership before i bought it hence me being the 3rd owner............the father was a director for a reno dealers......and the son was a shares man..............well looked after by both tho i mite add..........and by the look on the lads face wen id brought him back from the test drive .......hed never hammered it either lol

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels

That looks spotless mate....very very nice. How many miles are on it now??

Im also the third owner of mine...even though the first two owners didnt use it much...;)

Trophy

Quote: Originally posted by northy on 02 September 2004

Lol...Matt can you ask him for a close up of his rims please.....;)

Well...

He is about to change some tyres by the looks of things so would be an ideal chance to get some pics.

Mat.

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

Jesus....will need a respray to get mine that clean.

Nice motor you have there, look after it.

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels

Keep looking at them pictures and cant get over how imaculate it is, looks like its just rolled out of the factory.

Sure there not the pictures of when u bought it and now its a rusty heap...lol....worth a trip to Belfast to see that!!!

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

Those tyres its on look mint.

Might be a old photograph like you saw Gaz.....