ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Willy button on wing mirror

Does anybody else have a button under there passangers wing miror on the williams 3? what does it do? Just bout to sell the wing mirrors and wondered if it is important.

bugger. What do i do if ive put after market wing mirrors on then? Where does everybody else put it? can it be taken out of the wing mirror?

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

I guess you could just remove the temp sensor from the original mirrors, drill a hole in the bottom of the new ones and re-install it there.

Quote: Originally posted by _KDF on 11 February 2004

I guess you could just remove the temp sensor from the original mirrors, drill a hole in the bottom of the new ones and re-install it there.
correct.

I dunno how the aftermarket mirrors work tho - is there a tube with the wires? Would it be asy to add another wire going into it?

BMW 320d Sport

I just took mine out, drilled another hole underneath my cup mirrors and its ready to go back in again. Whether itll work again I dont know cos I had to cut the wires and rejoin them