ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Willy/Valver Spoiler Screws

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Lol, but thequestion still stands, how long are the screws?

Also, seen as it has a bracket, does it really need to be glued aswell as screwed? I need to have my tailgate sprayed soon, so won't it be an bugger to get off if I glue it?

Beetle
well just screw it on until its sprayed then, glue and screw afterwards;) , i would go and take one out to see the size but its cold dark and wet out there:eek:

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B
lol mines held on with badge tape, i have an RT, and the brackets on the car i got it off were f*cked

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Anybody fancy measuring one for little old me :dapprove:?

Taking a pic of it too would be greatly appreciated.

Beetle
there them funny screw things that need a 6 pointed thing and ive not got any to hand, lol, torx or summat??:S :eek:

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
:dapprove::dapprove::dapprove:

Lol, how can you have a clio and not have 1 of those!

Lol :dapprove:.

Rip3z said:
Thx m8.

Any1 know if you can buy just the screws seperately from Renault?

that could be tricky known dealers only way to find out is try.... also try breakers sure they probably wouldn't even charge for the screws....... the screws could be the same as some used elsewhere in the car