ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

window switch wiring diagram needed

clio 172
Anyone has one? I´d really appreciate it. Heres what's happening:

1.-The button on the driver´s side that controls the passenger window got stuck on "up", meaning that I cant lower the passenger window.

2.- I removed the switch (drivers side), and sure enough, the "passenger side" button is fecked.

3.- Bought new switch from an oline auction site. Switch is identical, but all it does is lower the drivers window. Could be a meggy switch as they are pretty much identical.

Could not find a part number, so I was basically thinking since it´s the same switch and same connector, I could rewire the car-end of the connector and make it work as it should.

So.. anyone got a diagram? Id really appreciate it since its freaking hot where I live (over 40 celsius!) and my aircon is busted as well!

clio 172
Ok, I opened up the switch assambly and one of the old buttons was fried. (pass side). An hour later and a soldering iron later I transplanted one of the neww buttons into the old assambly. I put everything back together but still no joy, pass window still does not work. I tried bridging the pass switch but nothing happens, not even a relay clicking! What the heck is wrong??

clio 172
sorry to bump this one up . Worked it out:checked all the fuses and turns out some random fuse was blown (uch fuse i think).