ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

window tint film easy to take off??

clio dci
got some window tint film on my m6 feista witch im sellin taking off now so i can sell it and buy my dci any one no how to take this off i got it done properly but its limo so need it back to standed to sell it

jamie

www.renparts.co.uk
heat gun is best i think. otherwise blade, sometimes if you can get a corner up it peels quite well, depends on quality of film etc.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
heatgun is the only way...had to do my mini a while back.
A blade takes forever believe me.
Heatgun a corner, get the adhesive nice and warm ...this also makes the film flexible so it should not tear or rip and peel off slowly.
If the film is too cold it will just keep breaking off into small pieces.

clio dci
lmao it only tuck me 2 mins to do evry window it peeled strait off a think i was ripped when i got it done £150 because it came off that easy

LY 182 FF CUPPED
taking my stuff off the mini was emotional until told about the heat gun technique..

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
2 seconds to peel the tint 2 hours to get the glue off the 2 front window lol

Turbo LY R27
When i took mine off the glue was so s**t!! I was there for ages with white spirit tryin to get it all off!! Never again lol! Itis such a rip off as well, and if done wrong looks soooooo rubbish!

LY 182 FF CUPPED
hence the heat gun method....it warms the adhesive first and comes off with the film....same technique I used to remove my racing stripes...although I used the missus hairdryer..."don't tell her"