ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window Tint

182 trophy
Hey guys, I just brought a Clio campus sport on the weekend, and want to get Dark smoke window tint, I don't want to spend a lot of money on it so I'm looking on Ebay and found Pre-cut tint for £22 (Back 3 windows). Should i get them fitted from a local renault garage?
Thanks

clio 1.5 DCI 80
i doubt you'd find a garage to fit pre cut stuff mate. the problem is with a lot of pre cut is that when you "shrink" it to fit, which you need to do due to the curved windows, it isnt big enough to allow for the shrinkage. therefore, you will get light patches all around the edges.

your best saving your money and getting them done at a pro shop, mine only cost £140 and i got the rears and fronts done (dark smoke on the rear lights smoke on front.)

it looks great, and i know i wouldnt have been able to get the same result myself.

2007 clio dynamique
I would just wait save the cash and get it done by a pro , i actually did mine myself but it was very difficult to get right , they look decent but still not perfect , its not an easy task

clio 1.5 DCI 80
forgot to add, mines come with a lifetime gaurantee. any probs and they'll just remove it and start again.... cant argue with that...