ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window tintin 172_rear window question!

172 Cup 2003
evening all! a bloke i know had his windows tinted but when they tinted the rear they said they couldn't do the bit right at the top due to the odd shape, i want my rears done 30% but don't wanna look stupid with a gap at the top if it can be done .. cheers all

dale172 said:
evening all! a bloke i know had his windows tinted but when they tinted the rear they said they couldn't do the bit right at the top due to the odd shape, i want my rears done 30% but don't wanna look stupid with a gap at the top if it can be done .. cheers all

hey????????? you can tint it all

www.renparts.co.uk
the guy is s**t then basically, any person who tints with half a brain will be able to do it. I belive they had to use a heat gun on mine.

joshydee said:
the guy is sh*t then basically, any person who tints with half a brain will be able to do it. I belive they had to use a heat gun on mine.

defo agree , get a second opinion asap

172 Cup 2003
cheers, i ent goin there!!! wouldnt mind but the bloke who got it done was a mechanic!!! right i'll look for decent place thanx

172cup/BMW 320 coupe
there talking bollox mate!
here is a pic of my windows, no gaps!
it pays to shop around and ask people who have tints where they got then from!

100_0447.jpg

100_0451.jpg

good luck matey!

davo

Chocolate Bar™
is it possible to get rid of the 'spider web' that you get on the rear quarters when its tinted inside the car. as the windows are fixed they cut them to size, but im always put off by the 'band' that goes round the window

A Euro'd one...
Middo said:
is it possible to get rid of the 'spider web' that you get on the rear quarters when its tinted inside the car. as the windows are fixed they cut them to size, but im always put off by the 'band' that goes round the window

a lot of tinting places leave the 'band' as they are lazy. All you need to do is use a heat gun/hair dryer and go round it and voila. Band disappears. You can actually do it yourself.

A Euro'd one...
PS I forgot to mention that you need a squigey thing and as you heat the window you use the squigey to get rid of the band.