ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

window tints, help please

260% JCW
That almost goes along with the excuse "because i want to be different"

people are too blinkered by their awful (chavy) taste to listen to good advice!!

well enjoy driving your van y0 ;)

As apposed to the advice of people who follow each other like sheep and wear the same socks ect......Yawn.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
this thread delivers! i was waiting for a "everyone who doesnt do crap (different) mods to their car is a cliosport sheep" comment

the mods people do on this site are done because they look good!!
its not a case of following everyone else, if it looks good, it looks good!!

it is possibly to put personal touches to a car, and mod a car without resorting to chavy halfords mods!
people just lack creativity!

260% JCW
Chav.gif

So Chavy Halfords stickers up your windscreen don't count, or the Clio sport sheep tow strap. Lol......your right this forum does deliver...1st class.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
bless you for making so much effort!
i think this needs to be locked now that people are making it personal

and fyi, ive never asked for peoples opinions on my stickers,
and the TOW strap is for TOWing lol

260% JCW
Easy tiger took me 2 seconds TBH, my point is everyones different. No need to jump on the chav bandwagon, or Clio sport im being towed all the time with my strap on wagon lol.

Each to there own.

clio 182 'full fat'
well heres some pics, look darker than they actually are due to indoor lighting but they are pics never the less! feel free to call me chavtastic, a drug dealer or whatever you wish :butt:

clio 182 'full fat'
cheers, yeah ill give it a wash and fingers croosed the sun may come out tomorrow for some pics :cool:

when i first picked up my 182 i wasnt sure about the dark tints from the B piller back.

I couldnt live without them now for night driving light behind never dazzle but still clear, great for carrying my bikes as well as it very hard to see the details though the glass.

suits me

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Doesnt look bad, but i think it looked nicer without tbh.

Chav.gif

i like your car struggler
tow straps and stickers are NOT chavvy

tints are.

/blaaaah

cheers dude, im sure it is an aquired taste, but i would really say any of the mods are typical chav mods tbh

what an absolute massive HOMOMOBILE!

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight lol

clio 182 'full fat'
well i removed front tints today, at 1st i thought they looked good...... just light on 3 rears now

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
I got my back window tinted at FCS, limo black. Mines 50/50 for looks/security as I do have decorating tools etc. in the back. I love it :D was sooo awkward to get used to though at first lol

clio 182 'full fat'
aye all fronts are illegal, i removed them as i insured the tints and obviously they wudnt insure the front. i pay enough for my insurance so dont see the point in invalidating it