ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

windows done!

172cup/BMW 320 coupe
got the car back from the garage tonite after having the windows tinted, took some pics before it got dark!!! let me no wot u think?
davo
100_0338.jpg

100_0340.jpg

100_0339.jpg

100_0336.jpg

100_0342.jpg

sort of the view inside the car, can see out really clearly, but the pic doesnt show as well as i hoped!

Chocolate Bar™
looks good, personally i wouldnt have had them that dark but thats just me and i'm picky :)

Looks good might have to get mine done :)

CH33MA said:
Looks good, i see you didnt get the front ones done. What % is it? Wheres your rear headrests?

CH33MA

Its a cup mate dont get rear headrests :cool:

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
what the hell is a ctr final edition?

And davo get your PH stickers on! I see why you went for the black ones now!

172cup/BMW 320 coupe
its 15% on rear window, 35% on rear quaters and 70% on the fronts!
the fronts dont look much different but id does make it all blend abit better. it can be seen better in the flesh!
polarbert will get the stickers on soon! hopefully they will look ok, shame i aint got a blue cup, the white ones look nicer that the black!
ch33ma its a cup so not head rests or leather etc!

M140i/Orange 182
looks good mate, once time passes they will probs get darker at the front, thats wot happened to my old 1.2 when i got windows done.

172cup/BMW 320 coupe
the tint on the front is not that noticable unless ur in the car then u can see a slight difference between the windscreen and the fronts. cant go any darker for legal reasons(70% max and i dont need an excuse for the 5-0 to pull me over!!!

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
I don't know how much he paid but it should cost around £150-180 to tint the windows on a clio. That was the quote I got from tintman or somebody like that.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
polarbert said:
what the hell is a ctr final edition?

And davo get your PH stickers on! I see why you went for the black ones now!

PH stickers??!!

172cup/BMW 320 coupe
superfastdan its pistonhead.com stickers.

i payed £235 inc vat for the windows, really good quality! wud recomend them to anyone.

Camel
Getting mine done in two weeks £160 for all the windows i didn't realise it was that cheap of i would have done it sooner

Clio RS Mk1
Nice.
As I read prices I just cant believe it.

here in Slovenia I did my windows for £85. It was done in one afternoon.

djsly.

SLK 350
^How many weeks work is that?

:)

Nah here in England mate, theres an ongoing project ran by the government where we pay extortionate prices for near on everything in order to subsidise the cost of the xxx,xxx,xxx immigrants that are sponging up our economy - but thats another thread entirely.

Wish things were that cheap here, btw hows the skiing in Slovenia, heard its a good crack?

Clio RS Mk1
yeah, but at least your cops are minding ther bussines. Here i get pulled off lets say once a month, and must show all papers, TUV, and so on... so cop can see that my car is ok. A lots of papers to deal with, so everything is legal. Installing a turbo on N/A car and certified it, its almost impossible here.
That's why we have 90% high tuned cars that are "illegal" :)

BTW: ski seson is almost over. it's getting warm but still did a 20 day of skiing thiy seson :)

PS: How do you handle homologation of styling/tuning parts? Complicated?