ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

windows movie maker.. saving LARGE dvd quality video.

i want to save a video in the DV-AVI setting which ends up at 5.6gb

whenever i try to save it it will say it cant save due to either:

Troubleshooting saving a movie to My computer
This section covers the following issues when saving a movie to My computer.

1--Movie file exceeds the FAT32 4-gigabyte size limit. Explains what you can do if your movie file cannot be created because it exceeds the 4 GB file size limit supported by the FAT32 file system.

2--Not enough disk available free disk space. Explains what you can do if there is not enough disk space available to save your movie.

3--Movie file saving destination does not exist. Explains what to do when a movie cannot be saved successfully because the saving destination is no longer available.

4--Source files for movie not found. Explains what to do when a movie cannot be saved because one or more of the original source files cannot be found.

1 - the c drive is set to NTFS format so that rules out the 4gb FAT32 limit..

2 - ive got 50gig free!

3 - tried various destinations, even ones i normall use wont work

4 - all the original source files can be found as they are not shown by a red cross on windows movie maker