ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

windscreen seal

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
after going to my car after all the rain yesterday i had a soaking wet headlining near inside light and when i pulled the light out it was full of water so im going to go for a new screen 1) it will be rebonded 2) its covered in stone chips as all roads near me have been re surfaced absolutly c**p.
but i will be replaceing the seals

were can i get the front seals from i would like all 3 for main screen ive looked on renault parts direct but cant find them

cheers
daz

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The rubber 'seal' on the outside is for cosmetic purposes. The black bonding that holds the screen to the car is what makes it water tight.

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
ahhhh i thought it helped seal as well because the top corners have lifted and looking a bit worse for wear

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If I was you i'd do the same and replace the lot because they do look tatty after a while.

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
thats what i was thinking while its having a new screen just to help tidy it up

were would be best to try for them or is it a o/e part only