ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Windscreen surround

Pearl Black 172
I did try a few searches but bear with me, can you buy the plastic bits at the top on the windscreen rubbers?

I’ve glued mine a couple of times but would like to replace if anywhere sells them?

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
I did try a few searches but bear with me, can you buy the plastic bits at the top on the windscreen rubbers?

I’ve glued mine a couple of times but would like to replace if anywhere sells them?
They come as the complete side pieces from RPD, not too expensive

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Screen Shot 2020-02-14 at 18.27.57.png

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Can these be fitted with the screen in place? Always thought you could only do it with it out. Might be wrong

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
It's almost impossible to do this with the windscreen in place. The top one is the hardest. I wouldn't touch it personally. Keep sticking it down.

1985michael182

ClioSport Club Member
Yea windscreen out job. How much is your windscreen XS? Usually £50-80 crack your screen on the passenger side so you can still see to drive and claim on the screen insurance. New stonechip free screen and new rubbers all in one go! Simples