ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

windscreen washer pump replacement

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Did you just drop the denture tabs in the bottle? Anything thing else I should do etc, mines not working but I can still hear a pump so want to try this before replacing pumps etc.

I broke them up first, as long as they dissolve though it'll do its job. I also put them in with hot water, it may take a day or 2 to take effect. Mine was still working just not very well so not sure how well it will work but for a £1 pack of tablets its worth a shot.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Is there a guide for this? Can hear my pump doing something. Front was broken, rear was fine, but now nothing from either!

Or do I ask @Mike@Rentech to do it?

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Mine were working and then I removed the headlight washers and just looped the pipe back round. I didn't use them for a long time and then found they were just spitting like there is little pressure in the system. Is this in relation to removing the headlight washers or has the pump just happened to have packed up by chance and just a coincidence that I happened to be working on something within that system at the same time?