ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Windscreen washer thread

Arctic Blue FF 182
Afternoon all,

a couple of months ago I remember reading a thread from a guy who had fitted new different windscreen washers, they gave more of a fanned water spray instead of jets of water. I can't find the thread for love nor money. Wondered if anyone knew where the thread is or what the headlight washer jets are from.

Cheers
James

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
ofter 60 you would be aswell stick your head out of the window and spit lol, fitting is literallt a 30 second job, pull off the pipe and push, repeat for the other side, push new ones in and push pipe back of, not even any tools required

i got mine from citroen for about a tenner

Arctic Blue FF 182
Thats a bit disappointing as I do a lot of motorway driving, so above 60 a lot of the time.

CLIO PH1 172
Seemed ok on mine over 60 tbh I hardly ever use my washers I hate the wiper marks tbh unless it's actually pissing with rain lol

But as mentioned easy to fit and work well plus sit a bit my flush and look better IMO