ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

windscreens how much!!!!!!

2001 172,VW Touran
Has any one expierienced a crack apprearing from the centre of their wind screen.I noticed one on my screen which seems to start between the wipers below the black trim.As i work for renault i got a quote for a screen with out fitting is 140 gbp thats with discount other wise its 200gbp.

Cheapest way is through ur insurance, usually about £80 excess. Dont think it affects ur no claims.

A4 Avant & A3
The missus had hers done through insurance, £60 excess & so say doesn't affect NCB...
Just have a look through your insurance docs to find which windscreen company they allow & contact them, they should sort you out.
seems the best way to go mate

2001 172,VW Touran
cheers guys
phoned insurance co.and they said £60 and the R.A.C are the only company they deal with to supply and fit.

Black 182 w/ cup packs
Doesn't affect NCB usually (maybe a number of claims in a period might) but bear in mind if you are going to change your insurance soon that it could be counted as a "no fault claim" as I found to my cost when I changed to kwik-fit insurance a couple of years ago.