ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wing Mirror OEM or Aftermarket? Recommendations?

Renault Clio 182 FF
Guys,
I have only just bought my 182 FF in Black Gold, im trying to get her back to top spec.

The nearside wing mirror has had a whack, (while in the posession of the previous owner), and it has cracked both the glass and housing. Do you recommend simply getting an aftermarket replacement or should I go for for an OEM? I assume OEM would be stupidly expensive...

Is there much of a difference? I have a friend who can paint the primed replacement...

Any recommended sellers?

Thanks!

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
ff4ab566.jpg

Last edited:

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Be cheaper to get one from someone who is breaking a clio on here, you have access to the market place so id look there first.

Dodgy one
a complete mirror, base, glass and cap from Renault is/ was under £100 last time i purchased one, Cant imagine it'd be much over £100 now even if its gone up, You won t need to order a glass if you get the base though!