ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wing Mirrors Smashed

Clio Dyn 1.2
Went out to my car this morning, and my wing mirrors have been smashed! Think it was just a random hit by some scumbags, as I haven’t upset any1 to my knowledge! Does any1 know how much it will cost to replace just the mirrors as the rest of the unit seems to be working fine, just a few scuffs which I will try and polish out later.

I’m well gutted. I know the damage isn’t that bad, and I imagine isn’t too expensive to replace, but still...

Anyhow, any help would be appreciated,

Cheers

Cliosev

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Try the scrappy. Should not be to expensive.

It's clearly not a good day for either of us. I got up and found my rear tyre was flat, with a big b*****d screw through it, and the new radio that I bought has a different connector on the back of it than what's in my car. Raging.

Clio Dyn 1.2
bad times ey! Just noticed my aerial has been pinched too! Will have to take a trip to the scrappy to see if i can pick a wing mirror up! :approve:

cliosev

recaro'd arctic 182
if you can't get any from the scrappy try the wingmirrorman on the web. used them myself and they can supply glass only or glass and base plate or the whole mirror with surround and iirc they even spray them for you.

Fabia vrs tdi
someone smashed a bottle off one of my mirrors one night on my old car and it sickens me it made me really depressed i dont know how ppl can things like that, jealous scummy bastardss

hope u get it fixed soon and the scum get whats comin to them